For Kirkland is dedicated to creating a healthy, sustainable city by promoting service to the community, active citizen engagement in city decision making, and a robust, honest dialogue regarding issues facing our community and region.
For Kirkland will promote:
- Sustainable growth in keeping with community values
- Vibrant business community
- Forthright exchange of ideas and positions
- Kirkland's active participation in regional forums
- A non-partisan approach to political decision making
- Dissemination of factual information concerning issues faced by the city of Kirkland
- Forums by which the community can discuss issues
- Vibrant and sustainable businesses, neighborhoods and community
If you agree with this mission and would like to add your voice of support, please join us. Annual dues are $25.